Konjac Cuisine Special (3 x 270g)
Keto-friendly konjac cuisine, otherwise known as Konjac Fettuccine, Noodles, Udon & Rice, is the perfect substitute for Pasta on the ketogenic diet. These delicious products are made by mixing powdered konjac root, boiled and cooled, then solidified into fettuccine, noodles and rice.
Take advantage of our Konjac Cuisine Special, while stocks last! You can mix and match any 4 types of the Konjac products we offer and save R35.00 on your purchase!
- YouTube Video - "Are Konjac Noodles Keto Friendly?" (Click here to watch.)
- Facebook group for konjac recipes and cooking methods - (Click here to join.)
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
How to cook KETO Konjac Cusine:
- Open the packet and drain the content through a large mesh strainer and rinse under running water.
- Gently saute the contents in a large cast iron or non-stick skillet with no oil over low heat for 1-2 mins or in a microwave for 1 min.
- Now it’s ready to be added to any dishes you like with seasonings.
Konjac is 100% natural, gluten-free food that is non-allergenic. it is virtually free of calories and absorbs up to 100 times its weight in water. Konjac is a weight loss food you can enjoy a full meal with few calories and feel satisfied quickly
- Konjac flour
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Once opened refrigerate and consume within 3 days.