Keto Konjac Penne (270g)
Wheat and Gluten Free. Vegan. Soy Free. Sugar Free.
Keto friendly rice, otherwise known as Konjac Penne, is the perfect substitute for penne on the ketogenic diet. … The rice are made by mixing powdered konjac root, boiled and cooled, then solidified into rice.
How to cook KETO Konjac Penne?
- Open the packet and drain the penne through a large mesh strainer and rinse under running water.
- Gently saute the penne in a large cast iron or non-stick skillet with no oil over low heat for 1-2 mins or in a microwave for 1 min until the penne starts browning
- Now it’s ready to be added to any dishes you like with seasonings.
Konjac is 100% natural, gluten-free food that is non-allergenic. it is virtually free of calories and absorbs up to 100 times its weight in water. Konjac is a weight loss food you can enjoy a full meal with few calories and feel satisfied quickly
- YouTube Video - "Are Konjac Rice Keto Friendly?" (Click here to watch.)
- Facebook group for konjac recipes and cooking methods - (Click here to join.)
Ingredients- Water and Konjac flour
Storage - store in a cool and dry place. Once opened refrigerate and consume within 3 days