KetoScan LITE Breath Ketone Meter
KETOSCAN Lite is a FDA approved Breathalyzer device which enables you to monitor your Fat Metabolism and level of Ketosis while on a low carb, ketogenic or paleo diet.
- No Blood & No Pain to Track Your Ketosis. Monitor your fat metabolism and manage weight loss easier than ever with Breath Ketone Meter Ketoscan Lite! Just breathe out for few seconds to know your breath ketone state and current body fat burning rate.
- Advanced Breath Sampling Technology. No need to blow long and hard anymore. The state-of-the-art breath sensor technology ensures faster and easier measurements with hassle-free operations.
- Low-Cost per Testing. Use drinking straws if you don’t have mouthpieces.
- Free Ketoscan Lite Logbook App and Sync With Calorie Counter App Fatsecret. Input your readings manually and set your diet goal on the app. Make your personalized keto diet journal and macro logbook. (*Bluetooth pairing not supported with the app. Readings on the unit need to be entered on the app by the user manually) Monitor your daily carbs intake and track your macronutrients ratio by syncing with carb manager app Fatsecret.
- Replace The Sensor And Renew Your Device: The device is locked every 300 test cycles. And the sensor replacement service is required by the distributor to maintain its highly accurate readings reliably. With an affordable service charge, your KETOSCAN Lite will be as good as new! For the sensor replacement service, please contact us.
The Ketogenic diet used to be considered a diet used only for extremely overweight patients and monitored closely by physicians. The diet is gaining traction worldwide. When following a low-carb, high-fat, moderate protein diet, the goal is more than weight loss and a healthy lifestyle but rather to reach ketosis.
Ketosis is a state during which the body reaches when it burns fat, instead of carbs, for fuel. KETOSCAN makes it easy for people doing keto to track ketosis with breath sensor technology, rather than resorting to more tedious and invasive methods like blood or urine testing.
Simply breathe out for 2 seconds
How to test?
KETOSCAN requires a steady 2 second breath sample to analyse your breath. Follow the instructions for accurate and consistent test results.
Replace the sensor once per year
Sensor replacement and calibration service is required once per year and after 300 tests have been performed, sensor replacement and calibration is required.